[Features] A high-speed ultra-slim HDMI cable. Supports high-speed Ethernet digital transfer of image and audio signals. Made using cable that is just 2.8 mm thick—the thinnest in its field (*1). (*1: Manufacturer researched - as of April 2016)
· A "HIGH SPEED with Ethernet" certified Ethernet-compatible HIGH SPEED HDMI cable (category 2). Supports 4K × 2K, 3D Full HD.
· Uses ultra-slim 2.8 mm cable that is easy to handle when wiring and convenient to carrying around.
· Features an ultra-small connector with approximately 68% the volume of other conventional products from the manufacturer.
· A single cable that, in addition to transmitting image and audio signals in digital formats at high rates, also supports bi-directional communications of Ethernet signals.
· Supports HEC (HDMI Ethernet channel) for achieving high speed Ethernet communications at a speed of 10.2 Gbps.
· Supports ARC (audio return channel) for transmitting digital audio from display devices such as TVs to output equipment such as AV amplifiers.
· Supports 3D Full HD (1080p × 2 screens) and 4K × 2K (4096 × 2160 pixels).
· Supports color depths from standard 24 bit (Full Color) color to 30/36/48 bit (Deep Color) color, delivering a rich color palette.
· Features gold-plated plugs for preventing signal degradation due to rusting, etc.
· Uses triple-shielded cable to protect the signals against external noise interference.
· Compatible Equipment - HDMI (type A 19-pin) Side: LCD TVs, projectors, LCDs with HDMI input terminals, etc. / PCs, gaming consoles, etc. with HDMI output
· Standards: High Speed with Ethernet (HDMI 1.4a, Category 2)
· Connector Type: HDMI (type A 19-pin) to HDMI (type A 19-pin)
· Cable Type: ultra-slim
· Transfer Speeds: 10.2 Gbps
· Supported Resolutions: 4K × 2K
· Shielding Method: triple layered shield
· Plug Plating Specification: gold plated pins and connectors
· Cable Length: 0.7 m *not including connector
· Color: black
· Cable Thickness: approx. 2.8 mm
· Packaging Size: 60 mm (W) × 20 mm (D) × 210 mm
· Packaging Weight: 0.049 kg
· JAN Code: 4953103281486