How to Pay Your Installment
You can pay your Installment bills anywhere, anytime
- Choose the service provider.
- Input your contract numbers.
- Click "Check Bill".
- If all information is correct, click "Pay Bill".
- Choose your preferred payment method and follow the instruction.
- You will get SMS and notification if it is successful.
Log in your Ralali account.
If you don't have one, create your account first to get cashback or other promotion (if any).
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
Why can't I pay the bill?
If "bill already paid" is shown, it means the invoice has been paid off.
I have not paid the bill this month. Why does "bill already paid" show?
It occurs when your bill has not meet the due date. Your service provider will update the invoice on the due date.
Installment Payment's Terms and Conditions
- Bill amounts are supplied by service provider. We do not accept any responsibility for inaccurate information.
- Ralali does not take any responsibility for any fault caused by customer's inaccuracy. Please make sure the data is correct.
- Administration fee is subject to change without notice.