The Pyrometer BP21 with a temperature measuring range from -35 ?C to +800 ?C for fast, precise and contact free temperature measurement.
The BP21 convinces with its first class performance data in this device class, for example a wide temperature range, an optical resolution of 12:1, a material specific adjustable emission dagree and the innovative dual laser, which automatically visualizes the measuring spot size.
It is ready for use in a few seconds and captures fast and reliable temperature measurements in a range of -35 ?C to +800 ?C.
The BP21 is not only able to freeze the current value ? it can also depict maximum and minimum values and be programmed with individual threshold values, which automatically sound an acoustic alarm when they are exceeded.
User friendly design and comprehensive equipment makes the BP21 to a versatile infrared thermometer for industry, trade and hobby.
Benefits in practice:
- Trotec: 100% research, design and manufacture
- Contact-free surface temperature measuring from -35 ?C to +800 ?C
- Emission degree of 0.1 to 1.0, freely adjustable
- Measuring optical resolution 12:1
- Ideal price-performance ratio
- Measuring spot diameter display due to dual laser technology
- Minimum/maximum value and hold function
- Backlit display
- Alarm function
- Practically optimized german industry design - registered design
- Optical resolution: 12:1
- Temperature range: -35 ?C to +800 ?C
- Accuracy max.: ? 2% from the measured value or ? 2 ?C
- Smalles measuring spot-?: 12.5 mm (distance 150 mm)
- Resolution: 0.1 ?C
- Response time: 0.3 seconds
- Spectral sensivity: 6 - 14 ?m
- Power supply: 9V-block battery
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 108 x 45 x 150 mm
- Weight: 177 g
Functions: minimum and maximum value display, hold function, adjustable emission degree (0.1 to 1.0), connectible dual laser, constant measurement, alarm function, optional temperature display ?C and ?F, illuminated display, automatic switch off