Trotec Pyrometer - Dew Point Scanner BP 25
BP25 Pyrometer-Dew Point Scanner
The BP25 can accurately locate potential drops below dew point on material surfaces and positions where mould can form or insulation is poor.
Using the BP25, surface temperatures as well as current room climate values can be determined in one measuring process.
?The pyrometer combines these values to calculate the dew point threshold at the measuring point and gives an acoustic and visual alarm in the event of a risk of condensation due to a drop below dew point:
?An indicator light with traffic-light colours shows whether the surface temperature at the measured point is in a safe, green range. At borderline temperatures, the colour changes to orange and when the temperature drops below dew point, a red LED with an additional acoustic alarm emits a warning.
- Measuring range: -50 ?C to +260 ?C (-58 ?F to 500 ?F)
- Temperature accuracy: ?3,5 ?C at -50 to 20 ?C (-58 to 68 ?F); 1% ?1,5 ?C at 20 to 260 ?C (68 to 500 ?F)
- Measuring range relative humidity: 0?100% r.H.
- Humidity accuracy: ?3.5% (20?80%)
- Spectral sensitivity: 8?14 ?m
- Measuring range resolution: 0.1 ?C / ?F
- Measuring range dew point temperature: -30 to 100 ?C / -22 to 212 ?F
- Dew point temperature accuracy: ?2,0% at 30 to 100 ?C (-22 to 212 ?F)
- Laser power: <1 mW (630?670 nm)
- Laser class: ll
- Degree of emission: 0.95
- Distance proportion to measuring spot: 20:1
- Response time infrared sensor: <150 ms
- Power supply: 9-V block battery
- Switch-off at non-use: after 15 minutes
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 82 x 58 x 168 mm
- Weight: 163 g
- 1x BP25
- 1x 9V battery
- Operating instructions
- Protective bag