BP5F Food Thermometer
This food thermometer has an infrared sensor and insertion temperature sensor which allows a quickly and reliably temperature measurements with a low response time of less than 500 ms.
This user-friendly, handheld measuring tool is ready to provide you with precise and reliable measuring results in a mere matter of seconds. The BP5F can quickly and reliably measure values between -40 ?C to +200/280 ?C (probe/IR) and present them on a crisp and clear backlit display which make the models ideal for carrying out measurements in poorly-lit or pitch-black surroundings.
The integrated IR-sensor measures at a reaction time of less than 500 ms the material temperature of surfaces, especially of food.
In addition to the digital temperature display, 3 indikator LEDs shows wether the detected temperature lies within the HACCP-area (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
According to the HACCP-Directive for foods, the temperature range below 4 ?C and above 60 ?C is an important tool for preventing the emergence and multiplication of harmful microorganisms.
Temperatures between 4 ?C and 60 ?C can be germ-promoting
For quick display of compliance or non-compliance with these temperature limits, the food thermometer BP5F has besides a digital temperature display on three indicator LEDs, which visualize the user directly to the respective temperature range.
- Measuring range temperature sensor: -40 ?C to +200 ?C (-40 ?F to 392 ?F)
- Measuring range infrared: -40 ?C to +280 ?C (-40 ?F to 536 ?F)
- Accuracy temperature sensor: under -5 ?C (23 ?F): +1 ?C (1.8 ?F) / between -5 ?C and 65 ?C (23 ?F and 150 ?F): +1 ?C (1.8 ?F) / over 65 ?C (150 ?F): +1 %
- Accuracy infrared: under -40 ?C to 4 ?C (-40 ?F to 39.2 ?F): +2 ?C (3.6 ?F) / between 4 ?C and 65 ?C (39.2 ?F and 150 ?F): +1 ?C (1.8 ?F) / over 65 ?C (150 ?F): +1.5 %
- Distance proportion to measuring spot: 20:1
- Response time infrared sensor: <500 ms
- Indicator LED for compliance the HACCP-area
- Minimum and maximum value function
- Timer function
- Battery level display
- Power supply: 9-V block battery
- Protection class: IP65
- Switch-off at non-use: after 20 seconds
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 185 x 50 x 67 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- 1x BP5F
- 1x 9V battery
- Operating instructions