TTK 120 E Dehumidifier
The TTK 120 E dehumidifier with a max. dehumidification performance of 30 litres per day is suitable for rooms with an area of 95 m? or with a volume of 238 m?.
The TTK 120 E combines trendy design with advanced dehumidification technology in a durable housing construction.
Thanks to its robust housing made of stainless steel the TTK 120 defies even the harshest application environments. This makes it to be a flexible dehumidifier from keeping dry living areas, archieves, store rooms as far as drying up after water damages.
The change from one operation location to another can be easily achieved due to steering wheels and bar handles on both sides.
Once placed, comissioning consists equally easy and comfortable: In contrast to analog regulated dehumidifiers with unit-free value from minimum to maximum, with the TTK 120 E your can directly enter the humidity value desired on the digital display. The dehumidifier controls everything else automatically.
Additionally the TTK 120 E disposes about a super-dry function for accelerated textile drying - espacially practical for fast dehumidifying of wet laundry, cloth or carpets.
During function for climate control the actual value of the dominant air temperature and air humidity can be shown on the display of the TTK 120 E
- SuperDry function (permanent drying)
- Automatic hygrostat controlled dehumidification
- Easy-care material combination with an eye-catching look
- Electronic automatic defrost
- Warning lamp: to indicate that the water tank is full
- Overflow protection with auto power off
- Carry handles, steering wheels
- Connection for an extern condensate drain
- Dehumidification performance max.: 30 litres/24 h
- Air volume: 340 m?/h
- Suitable for room sizes up to 95 m?/ 238 m?
- Working range temperature: 9?C to 35?C
- Working range humidity: 40 % to 100 % RH
- Input voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Max. power input: 0.6 kW
- Water tank: 10 l
- Sound level: 47 dB (A)
- Dimensions L x W x H (in mm): 310 x 435 x 650 mm
- Weight: 22.3 kg