Trotec Dehumidifier TTK 40 E
The small, stylish dehumidifier TTK 40 E
The TTK 40 E doesn't only look good and is also space saving, furthermore it dehumidifies the air of the room. The integrated hygrostat controls and regulates the air humidity continuously.
The first model of the TTK E series is thanks to its robust plastic housing, space-saving and attractive design well suited for dehumidification in the home. Thanks to its 14l / 24h dehumidification performance the TTK 40 E offers safe protection against humidity and mould.
The TTK 40 E is lightweight and thanks to its transport rolls and the side handles it can be transported comfortable and easy.
The device has an adjustable hygrostat and allows a constant monitoring of the relative air humidity. When the set humidity is exceeded, the device will automatically reset.
Another special feature from the TTK 40 E is the digital display, which enables the user to set the desired room humidity.
Benefits in practice:
- 2-stage fan
- Rotary compressor
- Electronic defrosting mode
- Washable air filter
- Transport castors
- Digital display
- Air flow rate max.: 100 m?/h
- Dehumidification performance max: 14 litres
- Input voltage: 230V (50Hz)
- Suitable for rooms with a size of up to 25 m? (ceiling height 2.50 m)
- Suitable for room with a volume of up to 63 m?
- Power input max: 0.34 kW
- Water tank: 3.5 litres
- Sound level: 43 dB
- Operating range Temperature: 5 ?C to 35 ?C
- Operating range relative humidity: 30% to 100 % RH
- Length: 225 mm
- Width: 353 mm
- Height: 496 mm
- Weight: 10.5 kg