Trotec Dehumidifier TTK 90 E
TTK 90 E Dehumidifier
With it's dehumidification performance of up to 30 litres a day the TTK 90 E offers secure protection against humidity and mould.
The real-value humidity selection via the digital display of the TTK 90 E is particularly convenient:
Instead of unrelated adjustments between minimum and maximum operation when using this comfort dehumidifier you can directly enter your required humidity value. An integrated hygrostat automatically implements the objective and regulates the performance of the compressor and of the two stage fan.
Furthermore, at any time you can read the current temperature and humidity values of the room air on the control panel of the TTK 90 E.
If a regular manual emptying of the water tank is not possible, for example during unsupervised non-stop operations in holiday accommodations or on boats, the TTK 90 E has a separately integrated outlet to allow the condensate to directly drain off via hose.
Additionally, other standard features of the TTK 90 E are a warning lamp indicating that the waste water tank is full, a spillover protection with auto-off mode as well as a reusable air filter which is easy to reach and easy to clean.
Benefits in practice:
- Hygrostat control with real-value humidity selection
- Digital display of current humidity and temperature values
- Selectable full automation or permanent operation
- Timer function
- Two fan stages
- Warning lamp when waste water tank is full
- Spillover protection with auto-off mode
Here are some technical details of the TTK 90 E:
- Dehumidification performance at 30 ?C / 80 % RH: 28.4 l
- Max. dehumidification performance: 30 l
- Max. amount of air: 240 m?/h
- Suitable for room sizes up to 90 m?/ 225 m?
- Working range temperature: 5?C to 35?C
- Working range humidity: 30 % to 100 % RH
- Input voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Max. power input: 0.52 kW
- Water tank: 5.2 l
- Sound level: 50 dB (A)
- Dimensions L x W x H (in mm): 253 x 340 x 540
- Weight: 13.6kg