Trotec Dehumidifier TTR 55 E
TTR 55 E Desiccant Dehumidifier
Powerful in unheated rooms: due its innovative technology this desiccant dehumidifier is ideal for dehumidifications in small and cold rooms.
This innovative desiccant dehumidifier is a powerful compact device for special cases.
Due to innovative technology it is possible to develop a powerful device for operation in small and cold rooms without a compressor or a cooling agent. A built-in fionizer and a washable air filter improves the air quality.
Especially in environments up to 25 m? area and low temperatures under 13 ?C the TTR 55 E is very effective.
Particularly suitable for low temperatures in unheated rooms.
This makes it ideal for use in unheated or only temporarily heated holiday or weekend homes or cottages, yachts or sailing boats or unheated basements and cellars - thanks to its electronically-controlled, programmable automatic dehumidification function, manually adjustable air directing flap and switch off timer, there is a time-controlled application possible.
Practical detail: The TTR 55 E has three fan stages, which can be adjusted as needed. For example, the dehumidifier can be used as a support for drying clothes.
Air filter and and additional ionizers are in TTR 55 E standard equipment and ensure in each environment for improved air quality.
- Dehumidification performance max. / 24 h: 8.7 litres
- Suitable for rooms* with a size of up to 25 m?
- Suitable for room with a volume of up to 50 m?
- Operating range Temperature: 1 ?C to 35 ?C
- Operating range Relative humidity: 45% to 100 % RH
- Air flow rate: 160 m?/h
- Functioning principle: desiccant dehumidifier
- Automatic defrost: none (Non-stop dehumidification)
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power input max.: 0.63 kW
- Water tank (auto-off limit): 2.8 litres
- Noise level dB (A): 54
- Length: 180 mm
- Width: 300 mm
- Height: 480 mm
- Weight: 6.8 kg
*ceiling height: 2.50 m