Trotec Infrared Thermometer / Pyrometer BP15
The BP15 pyrometer measures the surface temperature of the selected product quick, reliable and contactless. The measuring range is between -30?C and 260?C by the ?2 ?C accuracy.
The BP15 pyrometer measures the surface temperature of the selected product quick, reliable and contactless.
Using the selectable visual targeting laser, you can easily determine the centre of the measuring point.
After no more than a few seconds the handy measuring device is ready for operation and quickly and reliably captures temperature values ranging from -30 ?C to +260 ?C, which will be visible on the backlit display even in the poor lighting conditions.
Other useful function of the BP15 is the choice between the temperature indication (?C or ?F), and also the indication of range exceeding and the automatic switch off.
A few practical benefits:
- Non-contact surface temperature measurement from -30 ?C to +260 ?C
- Simple detection of measuring spot centre by means of connectable visual targeting laser
- Measuring optic 8:1
- Optimum price-performance-ratio
- Maximum or minimum value and hold function
- Backlit display
- Automatic switch-off
Technical data of the BP15:
- Temperature range: -30?C up to +260?C
- Accuracy max.: ?2 ?C or ?2 % of the measured value
- Resolution: 0,1?C
- Response time: ? 1 Sekunde
- Spectral sensitivity: 8-14 ?m
- Emission level: 0,95
- Distance to measuring point size: 8:1
- Battery: 9 V
- Dimensions L x W x H (in mm): 35 x 131 x 96
- Weight: 130g
Scope of delivery: Measuring instrument, 9V-Battery, manual instruction