Trotec Moisture Meter T 660
T660 Moisture Meter
The T660 is a professional hand-held measuring device for non-destructive determination of moisture distribution in areas up to a depth of 4 cm from the surface.
As a quality instrument that is "made in Germany" the T660 is impressive in terms of its digital precision without the disadvantage of drift in measured values exhibited by comparable analogue instruments. Due to its permanent real time displaying of the measured value on the easy-to-read display, you can determine damp and dry wall or floor areas rapidly. In addition, the device is suitable for preliminary inspection of the maturity of building materials in CM measurements.
For an immediate evaluation of the measured data, minimum, maximum and average functions are available. In addition the current measured value can be retained by means of the hold function. Since the instrument's screen can display two values, for purposes of results evaluation a function value can be displayed at the same time as the current measured value if required.
You can connect the T660 moisture meter to a PC with a USB cable. With the MultiMeasure Studio Software (free in the service / download section of uk.trotec.com) the measured values of the T660 can be transferred online and in real time to the PC. In this way, the values are saved for later analysis or reports.
With the online-memory function, you can perform raster measurements on the computer, e.g. at the building moisture measurement of a tested cellar wall.
A particularly practical advantage is the alarm function:
Here an individual limit value is entered into the unit before any measurements are taken. In this way, large wall or floor areas can be measured quickly and effectively. The user can concentrate on the object being measured without having to look constantly at the measurement results on the display. As soon as the pre-defined alarm limit value is exceeded an acoustic warning signal sounds automatically!
A few practical benefits:
- Measuring device designed and produced according to the highest quality standards in Germany
- German industrial design in robust, premium two-component construction with IP54 type of protection
- Continuous easy-to-clean glass surface made of highly scratch-resistant Blanview special glass for a high-contrast display of measured values even in the sunlight
- Capacitive touchscreen control panel
- High-resolution colour display for simultaneous indication of two measured values
- For the quick and non-destructive determination of near-surface moisture distributions to up to 4 cm
- Moisture alarm function
- Material pre-selection for anhydrite and cementitious screed
- Direct display of measured values possible in mass % or CM %
- Grid measurement function via USB with active software connection
- Incl. MultiMeasure Studio measurement data management software (standard download version)
- Material moisture measuring: depth moisture
- Measuring principle: microwave method
- Measuring range: 0 to 200 digits
- Resolution: 0.1 digits
- Penetration depth: up to 40 mm
- Alarm signal: acoustic
- Upper menu options: MAX, MIN, HOLD, AVG, ACT
- Lower menu options: LIGHT, ALARM, CAL