BS06 Sound Level Meter
With the BS06 the sound of various noise sources within a measuring range from 40 to 130 dB (A) can be detected reliably. In addition, minimum and maximum value to display.
For use in windy outdoor environments an attachable windscreen is also included in the scope of delivery, which suppresses wind noise and at the same time does not affect the sound level measurement.
An integrated sensor also monitors permanently the ambient light and automatically switches on the display backlight in low light conditions.
Through the successful combination of innovative features, ergonomic design and unbeatable price - performance ratio, this precision instrument is suitable for various applications, eg for noise and noise measurement in the office, at leisure, at machine controls, in private homes, on site, at the disco and much more.
Also for quality control in the building trade the BS06 can be used, for example, to detect noise sources or too weak running isolations. Often the disturbing noises transfer through the ventilation system or other supply wells.
Benefits in practice:
- Trotec: 100 % development, design, manufacturing
- Fast and reliable sound level measurements
- Best value for money
- Minimum value, maximum value and hold function
- Automatic backlight in low light conditions
- Automatic switch off
- Tripod thread
- Practice optimized German industrial design - protected design patent
Here are some technical details of BS06 in an overview:
- Measuring range: 40 - 130 dB (A) (31.5 Hz - 8 kHz)
- Accuracy: ?3.5 dB (at 1 kHz and 94 dB)
- Display resolution: 0.1 dB
- Response time: 125 ms
- Features: Minimum and maximum value display, hold function, illuminated display, auto power off
- Operating conditions: 0 ?C up to 40 ?C, 10 % up to 75 % r.h.
- Dimensions: 140 x 56 x 34 mm
- Weight: 135 g
- Scope of delivery: Measurement device, battery, windshield, operating manual