Tersedia puluhan seller menjual Trotec Moisture Meter T 510 paling lengkap dan terpercaya. Harga Trotec Moisture Meter T 510 6435000. Ayo belanja sekarang!
T510 Moisture Meter
The T510 is a professional hand-held measurement unit for determining exact wood and material humidity levels using the resistance method.
Besides detecting the moisture content of soft building materials such as gypsum or plaster, the "Made in Germany" quality measuring device T510 is better suited than any other instrument in its class for measurement checks in forestry operations, sawmills and all wood processing works.
Especially for the moisture determining of wooden composites, the T510 has a menu option that allows the selection of hundreds of different types of wood.
This is made possible by a large number of validated material curves, which are stored in the instrument software and can be selected from the T510 wood-type table using the corresponding material number.
You can connect the T510 moisture meter to a PC with a USB cable. With the MultiMeasure Studio Software (free in the service / download section of uk.trotec.com) the measured values of the T510 can be transferred online and in real time to the PC. In this way, the values are saved for later analysis or reports.
With the online-memory function, you can perform raster measurements on the computer, e.g. at the building moisture measurement of a tested cellar wall.
The standard scope of supply includes, besides the T510 measuring instrument, two cap nuts, ten measuring spikes (length 20 mm, ? 1.5 mm), protective cap for the electrodes, battery, operating manual and a comprehensive 170-page index of wood types.
In addition, you can widen the T510's range of applications considerably by connecting any electrodes from the MultiMeasure range to the T510 using the optionally available TS adaptor set and the TC 25 connecting cable.
A few practical benefits:
- Measuring device designed and produced according to the highest quality standards in Germany
- German industrial design in robust, premium two-component construction with IP54 type of protection
- Continuous easy-to-clean glass surface made of highly scratch-resistant Blanview special glass for a high-contrast display of measured values even in the sunlight
- Capacitive touchscreen control panel
- High-resolution colour display for simultaneous indication of two measured values
- temperature compensation function during wood moisture measurement
- Integrated material characteristics for hundreds of different types of wood
- Extensive compendium of material curves included
- Expanded range of applications thanks to connection facility for various moisture electrodes with optional TS adapter set
- Incl. MultiMeasure Studio measurement data management software (standard download version)
- Material moisture measuring range: 15 to 100 digits
- Material moisture resolution: 0.1 digits
- Wood moisture measuring range: 0% to 50%
- Wood moisture resolution/accuracy: 0.1% / ?0.2 M% (at 5 to 30 M%)
- Wood moisture temp. compensation: 0?C to 60?C
- Functions: Hold, MAX, MIN, AVG, Sens, Mat., Temp., Cal., alarm