Measureable variables are the air temperature (?C, ?F), relative humidity (% RH) and absolute air humidity (g/m?), specific air humidity (g/kg dry air), dew point temperature (dp ?C, dp ?F) and surface temperature (?C, ?F).
The T260 combines thermohygrometer, laser pyrometer and dew point scanner in just one device.
Three operation modes and many measurement functions - all can be selected with only one hand using the touchscreen - turn the T260 into a mobile measurement station in waistcoat pocket format:
In the TH mode the measuring instrument corresponds to the T210 and offers you all the functions of this thermohygrometer.
In the IR mode the T260 can be used as a laser pyrometer for surface temperature measuring with measurement location marking. In the upper measurement value display the real time value is displayed continuously, in the lower measured value display either the corresponding minimum, maximum, average or "Hold" value.
A particular practical advantage is the dew point alarm function:
In the DP mode the dew point and surface temperature are displayed simultaneously on the well readable display. As soon as the wall temperature is near or below the dew point temperature, the T260 alerts the user with an optical laser signal and an alarm sound.Thanks to the alert function surfaces can be investigated within shortest time and weak spots can be detected. The states of alert can be configured individually by the user.
You can connect the T260 thermohygrometer to a PC with a USB cable. With the MultiMeasure Studio Software (free in the service / download section of uk.trotec.com) the measured values of the T260 can be transfered online and in real time to the PC. In this way, the values are saved for later analysis or reports.
A few practical benefits:
- Measuring device designed and produced according to the highest quality standards in Germany
- German industrial design in robust, premium two-component construction with IP54 type of protection
- Continuous easy-to-clean glass surface made of highly scratch-resistant Blanview special glass for a high-contrast display of measured values even in the sunlight
- Capacitive touchscreen control panel
- High-resolution colour display for simultaneous indication of two measured values
- Pyrometer function for precise surface temperature measurement
- Dew point alarm function
- Precise measurement of air temperature and humidity ? site height or pressure can be configured
- Integrated calibration function (user offset) enables long-term usage without quality losses in terms of measurement accuracy
- Measured value storage via USB with active software connection
- Incl. MultiMeasure Studio measurement data management software (standard download version)
- Air temperature measuring range: -20?C ... +50?C
- Air humidity measuring range: 5...95 % RH
- Surface temperature measuring range: -20?C ... +60?C
- Air temperature resolution: 0.1?C
- Air humidity resolution: 0.1 % RH
- Surface temperature resolution: 0.1?C
- Air temperature accuracy: ? 0.2?C (0 to 40?C) otherwise ? 0.4?C