Simple installation, extremely practical
- The X5 split units can capture the maximum energy by setting direction of solar engine facing tothe strongest solar radiation while lamp face to the site you want to illuminate.
With split design, users will take the benefit of flexible installation as well as all in one features.
The X5 will switch on when the sun sets and switch off when the sun rises.
When there is no one around, it will dim itself to improve power effciency,
however, when any one approaches, it will increase its brightness by a factor of four.
Protected against all weathers
- The solar streetlights have to survive extreme cold and hot weather.The modular structure of the PBOX X5 is extremely good at protecting the essential parts of the streetlights.
It reaches IP65 protection grade, eectively isolating humidity, dust and heat invasion, making it easy to overcome the challenges of harsh outdoor environments.
Battery determines system stability;
Management determines battery’s stability
- Traditional solar powered streetlights use lead acid batteries that have a very short life cycle and are difficult to maintain,
creating massive environmental pollution and a very low ROI.
We therefore decided to use Lithium-ion batteries that have 3 times the life cycle,
4 times the discharge ability and are not harmful to the environment in our sealed product.
However Lithium-ion batteries need a proper battery management system to avoid the “barrel effect”.
PBOX uses an exclusive patented technology battery management program, enabling the life span of battery to last for over 6 years,
greatly improving the ROI and at the same time helping to sustain the earth’s resources.
- When the optional exclusive extreme low temperature protection device is installed,
X5 can work at -40 degree, thus making it suitable for alpine regions.
High performance charging controller, provides full protection for the system
- The independent researched and developed charging controller generates more power, especially during cloudy & rainy days.
It simultaneously has protection for over current, over voltage and over heating.
Through the USB interface on the controller, it is able to easily modify its operating mode.
SUPER ALUMINUM FRAME
makes this a tough unit
- PBOX X5 uses a super aluminum frame, which is light weight, strong and corrosion resistant,
making it able to resist strong typhoons of up to force 12.
Stainless steel screws are used as fasteners to protect against any harsh weather.
- Motion detection
- PBOX X5 comes complete with built-in motion detection system that automatically regular the light source from full bright (100%)
to dim mode (25%) to increase battery autonomy.
Product description PBOX X5 Solar Street Light Split type X6BL-SL20 20 Watt Motion Sensor
The X5 split units can capture the maximum energy by setting direction of solar engine facing to the strongest solar radiation while lamp face to the site you want to illuminate. With split design, users will take the benefit of flexible installation. The X5 will switch on when the sun sets and switch off when the sun rises. When there is no one around, it will dim itself to improve power efficiensy, however, when any one approaches, it will increase its brightness by a factor of four.
SPBOX X5 Solar Street Light Split type X6BL-SL20 (20 Watt Motion Sensor)
Solar Engine Technical Data :
|Power of PV Module (W)||50|
|Lithium Battery Capacity (Wh)||250|
|Battery Heating Function||/|
|Net Weight of Unit (kg)||10|
|Dimension of Carton (mm)||925x260x480|
|Gross Weight of Product (kg)||23|
|EPA (effective projected area)(ft2)||2.06|
|APA (actual projected area) (ft2)||1.72|
|Wind Load Rate (mph)||110|
|Top of Pole or Tenon OD (mm)||75~90|
|Time for good supply