Lead time Sekitar 4-5 minggu after payment
This compact portable Lithium Ion starting unit is a full 28VDC battery pack and will provide superior starts on all electrically-started turbine engines. It has dual, redundant chargers with a total of 7 amps output and a recharge time of approximately four hours.
These superior batteries provide the same power as the lead acid type, but have twice the cycle life and no sulfation issues.
This unit is designed for engine starting only.
- 28 AMP hours @ 10 Hour Rate
- 2400 AMPS Peak Current
- L 19.2? x W 7.5? x H 9.75?/L48.768cm x W19.05cm x H24.765cm
- 46 lbs./20.8 kg Complete weight with built in charger and aircraft cable
- Not to be used as an aircraft battery charger.
The all-new Start Pac Model Li2800 QC utilizes the latest technology inLithium batteries. These batteries provide the same power as the lead-acid type but are 42 percent lighter and 32 percent smaller. In addition,Lithium GPUbatteries have two other major advantages:
- Twice the battery life of lead-acid batteries
- No sulfation problems (can be left in a discharged state without causing damage to the battery plates)
PLEASE NOTE:Lithium ion batteries can be damaged by deep discharges. Do not run the batteries down below 23 volts, a spike during a start is okay. Voltages below 23 begin the damage to the batteries. At 18 volts, the batteries will be damaged beyond repair.
|Time for good supply||-|
|Shipping weight||25 Kilogram|