Product description I-COM Compact Wideband Receiver IC-R5
The IC-R5 is a popular pocket scanner that includes a built-in ferrite rod antenna, a total of 1250 memory channels which can be assigned a 6-character channel name, external DC power jack and DTCS tone squelch. All these features combined with a high degree of usability means that the IC-R5 will be equally at home with any casual listener of broadcast stations or the serious scanning enthusiast.
With a super wide frequency range of 0.150–1309.995MHz in AM, FM and WFM modes the majority of broadcasts and public communications can all be received. The IC-R5 can scan and listen to international, national, regional and local broadcast radio stations, plus many more interesting frequencies such as aircraft, air traffic control and marine bands. The user can even listen to terrestrial analogue TV.
- 0.150 to 1309.995MHz wide band coverage with AM, FM, WFM modes
- Built-in rod antenna clearly improves low frequency broadcasts
- Total of 1250 memory channels (1000 regular channels with 18 memory banks, 50 scan edges and 200 auto memory write channels)
- High speed scanning (30 channels per second)
- DC power jack for use with cigarette lighter socket
- Ultra compact size, with drip-resistant construction
- CTCSS and DTCS tone squelch
- Cloning capability via USB cable
|Time for good supply||-|
|Shipping weight||1 Kilogram|