The KWB-402 wheel balancer features compact size, good design, simple operation, strong functions and high measurement precision. It can also be a great help in car repair garage and tire shops.
- Three programs for alloy rims
- Program to hide the weights behind the wheel spokes
- Manual input of values
- Indication of imbalance in convertible grams and ounces
- Locking wing nut for fast mounting and demounting wheel
- High reliability and precision up to 1g
- Incl. 4 cones, 2 adaptor rings, quick locking wing nut, measurement tool, weight pliers and calibration weight (100g)
- Rim Diameter Range:10''-30''
- Max. Wheel Width:415mm
- Wheel Diameter:1080mm
- Wheel Weight: ≤65kg
- Distance to Spin Flange:10''
- Balancing Precision: ±1g
- Balancing Speed: 150-220RPM
- Position Detection:64 angular positions
- Gross Weight (including packing bow):120kg
- Working voltage :220V
- Large touch pad for manual data entry;
- 6balancing modes: NORMAL/ STATIC/ ALU-1/ ALU-2/ ALU-3/ ALU-S;
- Gram and Ounce selectable;
- Anti-water/dirt protection hood with mocro switch(Optional).
|Time for good supply||-|
|Shipping weight||270 Kilogram|