The C.A 6116N is an ALL-IN-ONE instrument for testing electrical installations in compliance with the national and international standards (IEC 60364-6, NF C 15-100, VDE 100, FD C 16-600, etc). It combines design, ergonomics, simplicity, performance, rapidity and accuracy.
Suitable for all neutral systems (TT, TN, IT), it is ideal for all sectors: industry, tertiary and residential.
- The rugged, compact C.A 6113 is specially designed for quick and effective familiarization. large LCD graphic colour display with backlighting, users can view all the crucial results at a glance.
- A rotary switch on the instrument?s front panel gives direct access to all the functions. A large number of visual symbols and audio signals help with quick interpretation of the results in accordance with the standards. The on-line contextual help menus can guide the user step by step, if needed. The storage capacity can save up to 1,000 tests. The C.A 6116N also has a USB output for data transfer.
- The high-performance C.A 6116 offers excellent measurement stability, even in disturbed industrial environments. All the measurements needed to test an electrical installation are available: continuity, resistance, insulation, earth and selective earth, loop impedances, type A and AC RCDs. The C.A 6116 can also be used to measure voltage, frequency, current via a clamp, active power, harmonics and phase rotation.
- Designed and manufactured in France, the C.A 6116N was developed in compliance with eco-design procedures.
Analysis of the results
- The measurements made with the C.A 6116N can be processed by the DataView? multi-product expert processing software. DataView? automatically recognizes the instrument when it is connected to the PC and opens the corresponding menu. By means of a tree structure, it offers users direct access to the data recorded in the instrument, its configuration, etc.
- It is equipped with multiple predefined report templates which comply with the standards' requirements.
- Users can also create their own templates, as required.
- Delivered as standard, the ICT software offers the following functions for quick, simplified analysis of the recorded measurements: recovery of the data, configuration of the instrument, customization of measurement campaigns with transfer into the instrument and generation of reports.
Delivered in a bag with a large number of accessories, a wrist strap and a 4-point harness are also available as standard features for "hands-free" use.
|Time for good supply||-|
|Shipping weight||5 Kilogram|