Earth clamps unlike any others
The C.A 6417 earth clamps, delivered in a carrying case, are ideal for quick earth-loop resistance measurements. 600V CAT IV, they display the earth voltage with a dangerous voltage alarm and provide additional safety during measurement.
They are particularly easy to use thanks to ergonomic innovations such as a force compensation system to keep the clamp open without any effort and an OLED display, offering visibility over an angle of 180? whatever the lighting conditions.
The automatic PRE-HOLD function when the clamp is opened and the automatic jaw calibration function at power-up help to optimize processing of the measurements provided by the clamps.
On the same screen, they offer simultaneous display of:
- The impedance and leakage current (?+A)
- The earth voltage
- The breakdown of the resistive and inductive parts of the ground impedance
They also allow users to display the impedance transposed to a frequency close to the network frequency, thus reducing measurement errors when low values are involved.
Equipped with Bluetooth communication, the C.A 6417 clamp can be used with the GTC and/or DATAVIEW? PC software to view the values in real time, recover the measurements and create standard or customized measurement reports. There is also an ANDROID application for tablets & smartphones for viewing real-time graphs, GPS geolocation of the measurements and email distribution of the measurements with graphs, comments and photos.
- Large measurement range: 1,500 ? / 500 ?H / 40A
- Alarms on ?, A and V
- Automatic Pre-Hold mode when the clamp is opened
- 2,000 storage locations
- Real-time clock for time/date-stamping of measurements
- Automatic calibration of jaw opening distance at start-up
- Buzzer and automatic power-off
- Bluetooth communication interface
- GTC data transfer software
|Time for good supply||-|
|Shipping weight||2 Kilogram|