Earth tester offering selective earth, soil resistivity, earth coupling and continuity measurements
Ergonomic, comprehensive and accurate, the C.A 6471 offers direct access to all the measurements on the front panel by means of a rotary switch.
Compact because it has been designed for on-site use, the C.A 6471 is rugged and leakproof.
To simplify connection, the 4 terminals for connecting the stakes are colour-coded to help identify them.
The C.A 6471 includes a large backlit LCD screen and a battery which is rechargeable with an external charger connected to the mains or to a vehicle cigarette lighter. It is also equipped with a function for direct, ordered storage of the measurement results.
A USB communication output can be used to export the data onto a PC in order to process them with the Ground Tester Transfer software.
The C.A 6471 guarantees the reliability of measurements carried out by:
- Traditional stake-based methods
- Self-diagnosis when each measurement starts, so that any faults liable to affect the measurements (bad connections or presence of disturbance signals) are indicated
- Extensive measurement ranges: 0.001 ? to 100 k?
- Adjustment of the measurement frequency between 41 Hz and 512 Hz (3P & 4P measurements)
The C.A 6471 is equipped with advanced expert calculation functions:
- For earth coupling measurements, simply perform the 3 successive measurements required and the tester then calculates the coupling coefficient automatically
- For soil resistivity measurements, simply program the distances used for the measurement and the instrument automatically calculates r using the Wenner or Schlumberger methods.
- Power supply: NiMh rechargeable battery with external charger
- IP53 protection
- Compliant with IEC 61557 -1 -4 -5
- Safety: IEC 61010 50V CAT IV
- Dimensions: 272 x 250 x 128 mm, 3 kg
|Time for good supply||-|
|Shipping weight||6 Kilogram|