5,000 V digital insulation tester
In its site-proof case, the C.A 6545 megohmmeter can be used for quantitative and qualitative analysis of insulation. It also automatically measures voltage, capacitance and residual current.
Functions and specifications:
- Measurement range: 10 k? to 10 T?
- 4 fixed test voltages: 500 / 1,000 / 2,500 and 5,000 V
- Adjustable test voltage position: 40 to 5,100 V in 10 V or 100 V increments
- Large backlit LCD screen with digital display and bargraph
- Quantitative insulation analysis: DAR, PI and DD (dielectric discharge) quality ratios calculated automatically and R(t) stored
- Large number of functions: programmable test duration, test voltage locking, smooth function, programmable alarms, etc.
- Power supply: NiMH rechargeable battery for 30 days' operation with 10 DAR measurements and 5 PI measurements per day
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010-1 Cat.III 1000V or Cat.I 2500V and IEC 61557
- Dimensions: 270 x 250 x 180 mm; weight: 4.3 kg
|Time for good supply||-|
|Shipping weight||10 Kilogram|