5,000 V digital insulation tester with storage & communication
In its site-proof case, the C.A 6547 megohmmeter can be used for quantitative and qualitative analysis of insulation. It also automatically measures voltage, capacitance and residual current. In addition, this model offers storage of measurements and an RS 232 link for controlling the instrument and processing the data using the Megohmeter software.
Functions and specifications:
- Measurement range: 10 k? to 10 T?
- 4 fixed test voltages: 500 / 1,000 / 2,500 and 5,000 V
- Adjustable test voltage position: 40 to 5,100 V in 10 V or 100 V increments
- Large backlit LCD screen with digital display and bargraph
- Quantitative insulation analysis: DAR, PI and DD (dielectric discharge) quality ratios calculated automatically and R(t) curve plotted
- Large number of functions: programmable test duration, test voltage locking, smooth function, programmable alarms, etc.
- Storage of several thousand measurements
- RS 232 connector for connection to PC (Megohmeter data processing software) or very compact serial printer
- Power supply: NiMH rechargeable battery for 30 days' operation with 10 DAR measurements and 5 PI measurements per day
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010-1 Cat.III 1000V or Cat.I 2500V and IEC 61557
- Dimensions: 270 x 250 x 180 mm; weight: 4.3 kg
|Time for good supply||-|
|Shipping weight||10 Kilogram|