5000 V digital insulation tester
In its site-proof casing, the C.A 6549 insulation tester offers quantitative and qualitative insulation analysis on a large backlit graphic screen.
Functions and specifications:
- Measurement range: 10 k? to 10 T?
- 4 fixed test voltages: 500 / 1,000 / 2,500 and 5,000V
- Adjustable test voltage position: 40 to 5,100V in 10V or 100V increments
- Step voltage mode: R(Utest) measurement curve viewed on the screen and gradient calculated automatically in ppm/V
- DAR, PI and DD quality ratios calculated automatically
- Programmable test length and R(t) measurement curve displayed directly on the screen
- After measurement with indication of measurement temperature, resistance recalculated at reference temperature for reliable and accurate insulation monitoring
- Many other functions: test voltage locking, smooth function, programmable alarms, etc.
- Storage of several thousand measurements
- RS 232 connector for connection to PC or very compact serial printer
- Power supply: NiMH rechargeable battery for 30 days' operation with 10 DAR measurements and 5 PI measurements per day
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010-1 Cat.III 1000V or Cat.I 2500V and 61557
- Dimensions: 270 x 250 x 180 mm; weight: 4.3 kg
|Time for good supply||-|
|Shipping weight||10 Kilogram|