The F205 clamp is ideal for low and medium-power Low-Voltage applications, maintenance of tertiary or industrial electrical installations and troubleshooting and sizing of electrical power supplies.
Equipped with a fast 12-bit TRMS digital acquisition system, F205 clamps offer particularly accurate measurements whatever the signal's type and waveform.
- Clamping diameter: 34 mm
- Current: 600 A AC / 900 A DC
- AC and DC voltage up to 1,000 V
- Resistance and audible continuity
- Power values (W, var, VA, PF) and harmonics (THDf, THDr)
- "2- wire method" phase rotation
- Automatic AC/DC detection
- TrueInrush current measurement
- Min, MAX, Peak+, Peak-
- RELative (?X) and differential (?X/X) measurements
- CAT IV 600 V
|Time for good supply||-|
|Shipping weight||2 Kilogram|