|<% k.charAt(0).toUpperCase()+k.slice(1) %>|
Merek: YAMAHA<% v.total_order_items %> Orders
<% v.province_name %>
The SWX2200 provides following functions in combination with RTX810:
- Manage switches at remote locations
- View connection status of routers and switches
- View and set individual port information
- Configure VLAN
- Search for hosts (PC and terminals)
- Manage SWX2200 by using router's SNMP function
- Detect and resolve L2 loops automatically
Each port can be configured individually on the managed switches.
Configuration functions are listed below.
- Port operation
- Auto detect cross/straight cable
- Link speed downshift
- Flow control
- Loop detection function
- multiple VLAN
- Frame counter
Clicking the assign port (blue port) will automatically select the prior switch port where the configuration is required, and enable it to configure in a batch.
Computers and/or terminals connected to the switch can be easily searched.
Select computers and/or terminals one wishes to search from DHCP client list or ARP entry list.
The target connected port will blink in red.
â€»Below is the case the target is connected to the port8 on lowermost switch.
The port where the L2 loop occurred can be easily specified.
The loop can be resolved by shutting down the loop detected port according to the setting.
â€»Below is the case the L2 loop is detected at the port6 and port8 on lowermost switch.