Product description LAUNCH Injector Cleaner And Test CNC-601A LC0000012
With the technology of ultrasonic and fuel pressure closed-loop controlled by microcomputer, Launch injector cleaner & tester CNC-601A is an advanced electromechanical product, which can clean and test various injectors of single point injecting and multipoint injecting by simulating engine working conditions. It can also clean the injectors and fuel supply system on vehicle.
LAUNCH CNC 601A injector cleaner is designed keeping in mind car running on Indian road LAUNCH CNC 601A can support Maruti, Hyundai, Tata, Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi,Honda, VW, Skoda, Renault, BENZ, BMW, Jaguar, LandRover, Porsche, Volvo, AUDI, Fiat, OPEL, Fiat and many more brand running on Indian road.
Feature of LAUNCH CNC 601A:
• Ultrasonic cleaning: A most advance method to clean injector in most efficient way. This process removes carbon deposit from injector in most efficient way.
• Uniformity/Sprayability test: This test is used to test the uniformity of injecting amount of each injector, and to monitor the spraying status of each injector with the lighting of backlight.
• Leakage test: this test is used to test the sealing and dribbling conditions of injectors under system pressure with help of in built digital fuel pressure control.
• Injecting flow test: It is a test to check the injected amount of the injector in 15 seconds of constant injection, from this result technician can know about clogging or wear of Injector.
• Auto test: To test injectors by simulating different working conditions.
• N-vehicle cleaning: The unit is equipped with various adaptors and couplers that facilitate cleaning on the injectors on vehicle.
• CNC 601A is also supported with fuel drain system by which just pressing one button drain all cleaning fluid.
• Reverse flush test: LAUNCH CNC 601A can also do reverse flush test where technician can clean injector by flushing liquid from outlet of injector to the inlet of the injector.
LAUNCH CNC 601A Specification:
• Power supply:AC220V
• Fuel tank capacity: 4700ml
• Dimensions: 550mm×530mm×1400 mm
• Pulse width: 0.5 to 26ms
• Assembly Weight: 81kg
• Input power: 250W
• Ultrasonic cleaning power: 100W
• Simulated RPM range: 10 to 9980rpm
• Count range: 1 to 9988 times
|Time for good supply||-|
|Shipping weight||2.6 Kilogram|