Product description CO Poisoning Smoke Gas Sensor Detector 2431899583
CO Poisoning Smoke Gas Sensor Detector 2431899583
- Permanent carbon monoxide sensor
- The alarm sound pattern is four short alarm beeps. The red LED will flash while in the alarm mode.
- One chirp every 30 seconds in an indication that the battery is low (need replacement) (green LED still flashes once every 30 seconds).
- Test/Reset button to test the unit electronics and verifies proper unit operation and reset the unit
during CO alarm.
- Alarm memory feature: If the unit ever alarms, pressing the button, green LED will flashes once every second for one minute and the peak alarm level will be indicated on the LCD.
- Green and red LED lights that indicate normal operation and alarm status.
- The unit will sound chirp and red LED flashes once as power up.
- Green LED: Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly. The green LED will also flash before CO reading is taken and when any button is pressed.
- Red LED: When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound. The carbon monoxide alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash. This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 1 cycle every minute until the device is reset or the CO is eliminated.
- Quiescent current:20 (uA)
- Operating temperature:30degree
- Type:Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Alarm current: 20 (mA)
- Detection distance:20m/787"
- Battery:three piece doubleA battery
|Time for good supply||-|
|Shipping weight||1 Kilogram|